Saturday, November 3, 2012


This week has been so busy and nuts. Not in a bad way, though!
When I was given the syllabi to all my classes, I knew that midterms were not a long ways away. As they came closer, I was having a hard time studying for them. But as the test dates came closer, luckily, I had the time and the help of my teachers to get ready for them. Anxiously, I took a few of my many up-coming tests, and thought that I had failed.
Getting them back, I was more than happy with the result, both A-’s. I knew more than I thought I did. For one of my classes, I have to visit the Writing Center (it’s a W-course) and I’m very excited about going. I’m pleased with my work, but I have the drive and motivation to keep improving and evolving as a student. I’m looking forward to continuing with my major here. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment