Saturday, November 3, 2012


I’ve been doing a lot lately, like I said in the last post. Part of what I’m working on is my ePortfolio, which is something that a potential employer could see to assess the studies I’ve done, and possibly hire me in a job of field. It’s really cool, actually. It has my education and employer history and I can even promote AShaw Photography on there! Next, I have to record an audio for people to listen to (I’m scared, haha. I hate the sound of my voice). Not only with school am I getting new opportunities, but I am living on campus, too.
I got a new room mate! Originally, I had one room mate with me in a triple, but she was on the basketball team and they want them all together; she moved over to Dominican. I’ve had the room to myself for the past couple weeks. And then, a couple of days ago, I got a notification from the Res Life director, Justin, saying I got a new room mate and she’s moving in on Monday! I’m really excited to meet her and I hope everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment