Monday, December 10, 2012

Gah, Finals!

Today is the first day of my final exams, and wow. I cannot believe the amount of work I'm doing, and worth it, too. This semester I've taken a majority of my classes within my major, and I get to do some more next semester. I think I'm going to alternate in between working on my major and working on my minor every other semester. Today was my first final here but certainly not my last; it was Western Civilization and went really, really well. The test wasn't cumulative, which made it easier and better. I have so many more projects to go, but only a few tests. Tomorrow is the final exams for Nineteenth Century Europe and American Revolution. I'm really exhausted from this semester and was well worth it, because I feel like I'm on the right track and I can possibly graduate early. And with the help of Albertus honestly, I'm achieving my goal to doing what I want to professionally and as a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment